1W High power RGB LED module (not high flux LED)
7 colors can be changed by color button
- Built-in LED controller/driver and LEDs on one PCB
- Can see the flashing LED under the sunlight
- Can easily distinguish the direction of drone using different colored LEDs
- 7-steps color control (Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
- 3-steps brightness control (10% - 50% - 100%)
- 7-steps different flashing mode control
- Constant current LED driving regardless of battery voltage drop
- Simple wire connection
- Reverse voltage protection
- MODE1 => MODE2 => MODE3 => MODE4 => MODE5 => MODE6 => MODE7 => LED OFF , Repeat MODE when press the MODE button
- Input Voltage: DC9V ~ 17V (LiPo 3S ~ 4S) via DC-IN pad (※ 3cell battery recommend)
- LED: 1W High Power RGB LED (Luminous flux; Green: typ 65lm, Red: typ 35lm, Blue: typ 15lm)
- Power consumption: Operation max 4.2W(350mA @12V)
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C ~ 50˚C
- Dimensions: 63mm(L) x 8mm(W) x 7.8mm(H), Weight: 3.3g
[Included in the Box]
|DroneLight RGB3 x 1|
- Do not exceed over 17V.
- Do not touch the heatsink area of PCB.
- PCB will be very hot at max brightness and max input voltage. It is normal.
- Be careful not to touch Metal or Carbon parts with electronic components of DroneLight.
Manual download: Click here!
- Brand: NicheTek
- Product Code: L-RGB3
- Availability: In Stock