※ Not available any more.
☞ move to New DroneKeeper micro
※※※ Please read ※※※
1. This DroneKeeper mini is KIT version without Li-Po battery. After the customer purchases the battery, should assemble the battery and shrink tube by yourself directly.
2. We're not responsible for any defects that occur during assembly.
3. This DroneKeeper min KIT can be shipped via Air registered small packet. In order to select the air registered small packet shipping, please add FREE-PAY item in shopping cart.
※※※ Caution ※※※
- This product contains mechanical parts which are weak to impact such as Buzzer, Battery and Switch.
Therefore, it is very important that the installation is done so that the direct impact of these parts do not be applied when drone falls.
- Please refer to the installation example at the top to optimize it for your own drone.
- Never remove the silicone tube from the auxiliary buzzer connector(BUZ-CON) when not using the auxiliary buzzer.
Do not connect any devices intentionally or accidentally to the auxiliary buzzer connector(BUZ-CON).
The buzzer may not sound when connected.
Change History of Firmware
**The latest firmware is 2.5 (Only missing alarm timing has been changed)
(before Jun 30, 2016)
(after July 1, 2016)
low voltage alarm
Wireless Mode only
(30sec, 1min, 5min, 8min, 10min)
(30min, 60min, 90min)
Wired Mode only
- DroneKeeper Mini is the 2nd generation stand-alone audible sound locator to find lost drones with internal battery
- Can work without any connection with built-in Motion sensor
- Can use all kinds of drone
- Supports 2 in 1 function (Locator + Low voltage alarm)
- High quality, performance and lightweight(6g)
- Very easy to use, just mount on drone
- Can work regardless of main battery status
- Possible to recognize the beep sound in a noisy downtown area within a 50~60meter(164~197feet) radius
- Missing alarm will ring if there is no any movement of drone at Wireless mode
- Missing alarm will ring if a receiver loses signal or power at Wired mode
- Can connect the auxiliary buzzer
- Supports 2 kinds of user mode (Wireless mode, Wired mode)
- Built-in motion sensor for Wireless mode
- Can change the trigger point of motion sensor timer(30sec, 1min, 5min, 8min, 10min)
- Can change the trigger point of power on timer(30min, 60min, 90min)
- Supports Low battery voltage alarm for external battery(main battery of drone) and can be changed from 3.2V to 3.6V by user
- Supports Low battery voltage alarm for internal battery
- Wide input voltage range from 5V to 17V (LiPo 2S to 4S)
- Power switch off detection alarm at Wired mode only
- Automatic internal battery charging when external power is connected
- Can also charge the internal battery via the PC USB port using a provied micro USB module
- Pb-free, Internal battery with PCM(Protect Circuit Module)
|Input Voltage||DC 5V ~ 17V (LiPo 2S ~ 4S) via RCV-CON (※2S~3S recommend)|
|Power consumption||Standby: max 26mW, Operation: max 189mW|
|Battery life time|
Operating time: about 2.5hours @since the missing alarm rings
Stand-by time: about 6.5hours @without the missing alarm
|Charging time of the internal battery||about 1hour after full discharged|
|R/C receiver reference signal pulse width||PWM center 1,500us [1.5ms], compatible with most of receiver|
|Sound pressure level||min 90dB @10cm|
|Operating temperature||-10˚C ~ 50˚C|
|Dimensions||35mm x 14mm x 11mm|
Included in the Box
※ Battery is not included.
|DroneKeeper mini PCBA x1||microUSB charging module x1|
|Shrink Tube(Yellow color) x1||Battery Bed & Double side adhesive tape x1|
|Battery connection wire x1||Quick start guide x1|
☞ Manual download: Click here!
☞ User timer setting Manual for firmware2.0 and later versions download: Click here!
Example of assembly
☞ Required Tools: Soldering Iron, Heat Gun
☞ Recommended Li-Po battery: 60~70mAh / 3.7V with PCM (Size: Length 20mm, Width 12mm, Thickness 4mm)
<2> Soldering the battery wires to the battery pad of the DroneKeeper mini PCBA
Attaching the provided double side adhesive tape to both RCV-CON connector and battery.
※CAUTION: Never reverse the polarity of battery! If so, the DroneKeeper mini will be damaged.
<3> Attaching the battery to the Battery Bed
<4> Turning over the battery ass'y
<5> Attaching the battery ass'y to the RCV-CON connector
<6> Covering the provide shrink tube using heat gun (※Be careful of damage from HOT temperature!)
 Please do not tie the Dronekeeper mini too tightly.
It will make things worse.
 If the ESC doesn't have a high capacity electrolytic capacitor on battery input, not recommend to connect the 4cell LiPo battery because of high ripple noise by motor.
- Brand: NicheTek
- Product Code: SSB-70D-KIT
- Availability: Out Of Stock