1W High power LED module (not high flux LED)
Provide different colored LED modules.
(RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE LEDs)
- Built-in LED controller/driver and LEDs on one PCB
- Can see the flashing LED under the sunlight
- Can easily distinguish the direction of drone using different colored LEDs
- 3-steps brightness control (10% - 50% - 100%)
- 6-steps different flashing mode control
- Synchronous mode support (Master and Slave)
- Constant current LED driving regardless of battery voltage drop
- Simple wire connection
- Reverse voltage protection
- MODE1-S => MODE1-A => MODE2-S => MODE2-A => MODE3-S => MODE3-A => MODE4-S => MODE4-A => MODE5-S => MODE5-A => MODE6-S => MODE6-A => LED OFF , Repeat MODE when press the MODE button
('S' is Same flashing, 'A' is Alternative flashing)
- Input Voltage: DC9V ~ 17V (LiPo 3S ~ 4S) via DC-IN pad (※ 3cell battery recommend)
- LED: 1W High Power LED (Luminous flux; White: typ 90lm, Green: typ 65lm, Red: typ 55lm, Blue: typ 25lm, Amber: 55lm)
- Power consumption: Operation max 4.2W(350mA @12V)
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C ~ 50˚C
- Dimensions: 63mm(L) x 8mm(W) x 8.2mm(H), Weight: 3.5g
[Included in the Box]
|DroneLight SIG3 x 1 (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE)|
- Do not exceed over 17V.
- Do not touch the heatsink area of PCB.
- PCB will be very hot at max brightness and max input voltage. It is normal.
- Be careful not to touch Metal or Carbon parts with electronic components of DroneLight.
Manual download: Click here!
- Brand: NicheTek
- Product Code: L-SIG3
- Availability: In Stock